Direct Drive Spindle
- Precision: ISO 1940 Dynamic Balance G1 verified, which provides a high level of precision and low vibration.
- Arrangement: using a high-rigidity, backlash free couplings to connect the spindle to the motor for direct drive. This design can reduce transmission loss, improve transmission efficiency, and with high speed. The built-in booster cylinder can directly unclamp tool to ensure stable and reliable performance for each spindle.
- Rigidity: Using wider support base incorporating position preload design, which allows high rigidity, low thermal growth and low thermal expansion.
- Clamping mechanism: utilizing German-made disc springs. With accurate calculation, it ensures a consistent amount of clamping force applied, a long lifespan of the springs. It also uses Pull Stud Type Clamping Force to secure the high reliability of the clamping mechanism.
- Sealing: incorporating air curtain and the labyrinth seal design on the front end to efficiently prevent the penetration of the cutting liquid and invasion of foreign objects so that the spindle will function well under harsh working conditions. It also ensures the stability of the spindle in order that clients can reach optimum processing efficiency.
- Cutting liquid: equipped with coolant jet system on the front end that allows appropriate adjustments according to the length of the workpiece and tool, and enhance the performance of any cooling, lubrication and residue removal necessary during the cutting process. An optional Coolant Through Spindle system is available as well.
- Simple structure and easy maintenance to reduce downtime of clients’ machines.